Quote of the Month
- Magic Johnson (LA Lakers)
94 to Score
Congratulations to SCS 5, Coach Jamaal and Kayla for receiving Team MVP. Our Little Shooters placed 2nd in 5th/6th Grade Division at the 94 to Score Oktoberfest.
Congratualtions to SCS 8, Coach Brendan and Jordn for receiving Team MVP. These hard working ladies placed 2nd in High School Silver Division at the 94 to Score Oktoberfest (not pictured)
94 to Score
Congratulations to SCS 7 and SCS 8 (not pictured) and Coach Brendan for winning 7th Grade and High School Divisions at 94 to Score Fall Showdown.
info - Hydration
- Being dehydrated can lead to early fatigue. Dehydration is completely preventable
- Train yourself to drink before, during, and after exercise and to drink before you feel thirsty
- Two to three hours before practice or tip-off, drink 2 to 3 cups of fluid.
- Thirty minutes before practice or tip-off, drink ½ to 1 cup of fluid.
- During the game, drink about ½ to 1 cup of fluid at every timeout and during half-time
- After practice or a game, drink about 3 cups for every pound you lost while you were active.
- Learn how much fluid your sport bottle holds, and use the bottle as a visual reminder to drink enough
- Cramping and heat illness can be caused by dehydration
- Sport drinks can help to replace sodium lost in sweat. Sport drinks provide fluids, electrolytes, and carbohydrates.
SoCal Shooters Basketball is proud to announce a partnership with an upcoming new tournament company, 94 to Score Inc. 94 to Score Inc. hosts tournaments in the Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura and Santa Barbara counties.
SoCal Shooters Basketball is proud to announce a partnership with SKLZ. SKLZ manufactures training aids for youth and adults to improve preformance.